DHC for High LDL Cholesterol lowering drug, for 1 month
- DHC for High LDL Cholesterol is a cholesterol-lowering drug
- Contains procyanidins B1 and B3 derived from pine bark
- Studies show that procyanidins B1 and B3 can reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) levels
- Helps remove cholesterol from the body and inhibits absorption
- Recommended for people with high levels of bad cholesterol
- Can be used in addition to lifestyle changes like diet and exercise
- Nutritional value per 2 tablets: 2.1 kcal, 0g protein, 0.02g fat, 0.47g carbohydrates, 0.0001g salt equivalent
- Volume: 60 tablets for 1 month supply. Manufacturer: DHC, Country of origin: Japan
Introducing DHC for High LDL Cholesterol, a cholesterol-lowering drug designed to combat high levels of bad cholesterol. Derived from pine bark, this product contains procyanidins B1 and B3 which have been proven to effectively reduce LDL cholesterol levels. With the guidance of the Japanese Ministry of Health, studies have shown that these procyanidins help eliminate cholesterol from the body and prevent its reabsorption.
In today’s fast-paced world, an increasing number of individuals aged 40 and above struggle with high levels of bad cholesterol. Women, especially during menopause, are also prone to experiencing an increase in bad cholesterol. To address this issue, it is important to make lifestyle changes such as maintaining a balanced diet and incorporating moderate exercise. Additionally, taking 2 tablets of DHC for High LDL Cholesterol on a daily basis has proven to be effective in reducing bad cholesterol.
Derived from the bark of maritime pine trees in the Landes region of southwestern France, the procyanidins B1 and B3 found in this product are sourced from trees that are exposed to year-round sea wind and sunlight. As a result, these pine trees have developed remarkable resistance to environmental stressors.
Each serving of 2 tablets provides a nutritional value of 2.1 kcal, 0g of proteins, 0.02g of fats, 0.47g of carbohydrates, and a salt equivalent of 0.0001g. The functional ingredients, procyanidin B1 and B3, obtained from pine bark, contribute to 2.46mg of the product. Other ingredients include pine bark extract powder, maltose, and fine silicon dioxide.
To ensure maximum convenience, this product comes in a 60-piece pack, which is sufficient for a month’s supply. It is proudly manufactured by DHC, a reputable brand based in Japan.