SHISEIDO Oteire cotton — cotton for the application of skin funds.
- SHISEIDO Oteire cotton is designed for applying skin products
- Large multilayer fluffy rectangles of paper and cotton (6 to 7 cm)
- Can be used for removing makeup, applying lotions, and other liquid products
- Japanese use them for moisturizing and nourishing compresses
- Manufacturer: SHISEIDO
- Country of origin: Japan
- Related to Japanese beauty rituals and skincare systems
Introducing the SHISEIDO Oteire Cotton – the perfect cotton for applying skincare products.
These large, multilayer fluffy rectangles made of paper and cotton (6 to 7 cm) are designed for various skincare needs. Use them to effortlessly remove makeup, apply lotions, and other liquid products. In addition, the Japanese have discovered a wonderful practice of creating moisturizing and nourishing compresses by soaking these cottons in their favorite lotions or herbal decoctions before gently applying them to the face.
Manufactured by SHISEIDO, a renowned beauty brand from Japan, these Oteire cottons represent the epitome of quality and innovation.
Experience the beauty rituals of Japan and discover their meticulous system of caring for the skin. Immerse yourself in the world of Japanese skincare with the SHISEIDO Oteire Cotton.
Country of origin: Japan.
Get ready to elevate your skincare routine with these exceptional cottons!